Our e-books are managed by EditionGuard. When you purchase an e-book you will receive an email from EditionGuard with a link to the webpage where you can download the book. Full instructions will be on that page, but in general you will need to:
PC or Mac Web Browser
- Install: Download and install the free Adobe Digital Editions Software on your computer by clicking here.
- Download: Click on the download link generated through our service to initiate the secure download.
- Open: Open the .acsm file you just downloaded with Adobe Digital Editions. When prompted to authorize your computer, enter your Adobe ID and password.
- Enjoy: Your e-book will be instantly delivered to your computer, so you can start reading immediately. You can then transfer the book to a compatible e-reader device using a USB cable.
Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Install: Install one of the many Adobe DRM compatible e-book reader apps. (DL Reader and Kobo are a couple of good ones; completely free on iOS and Android.) Click here for a full list of compatible mobile apps and devices.
- Download: Tap on the download link to start downloading your .ascm file. This is a special file type that permits a secure download.
- Open: Open the .acsm file you just downloaded with the app you installed in step 1. When prompted to authorize your mobile device, enter your Adobe ID and password.
- Enjoy: Your e-book content will be instantly delivered to your mobile device, so you can start reading immediately, even if you go offline.